COME JOIN OUR TEAM! We are dedicated to providing our employees with the support they need to develop professionally. We offer the opportunity for a stable and rewarding career in an expanding industry.
- Perform records and deeds research; retrieve property boundary data and zoning information using on-line Registry of Deeds and town/ city websites.
- Prepare working plans and detailed drawings (site plans) using Carlson Survey AutoCAD software.
- Perform various phases of surveying field work including: boundary and topographical surveys; land title surveys; construction layout and As-build surveys using total stations, GPS receivers, and data collectors.
- Measure property details, compile field notes and prepare sketches.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Download data and digital pictures to project files.
- Communicate with office staff, client, and project managers, as needed.
- Math aptitude.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CAD drafting software.
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Desire to learn new skills and work in a team environment.
- 1-2 years previous experience preferred
- Competitive wages
- Weekly overtime
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Match Program
- Bonus Pay
- Full-time and part-time options
Please send Resume to: email@example.com